- This event has passed.
Music, food and Edible Geology at Knockan Crag NNR
July 17, 2018 @ 12:00 - 16:00
Join us for a family day at Knockan Crag National Nature Reserve, featuring free food, music and activities.
- 12-4pm Scotland’s Natural Larder: taster and demonstrations using seasonal, local and responsibly harvested wild food
- 12-4pm Activities for youngsters: North West Highlands Geopark will have some fun activities for the youngsters
- 12-1pm and 2-3pm North West Highlands Geopark guided walk, giving a fascinating insight to how the landscape was made
- 12.30 to 1.30pm Scotlands Natural Larder: enjoy our free venison burgers, one of the healthiest locally produced foods
- 2-4pm Feis Rois: local Scottish musicians performing live.